What makes Las Vegas such a romantic and dazzling location? It’s a shorter list to say what this glamorous city doesn’t do well.
Filled with exciting events and non-stop fun, Las Vegas regularly tops the list of American wedding must-haves. Even during the pandemic, it’s still known as the wedding capital of the world! The entire wedding process can unfold in the city, from the bachelorette party to enjoying the best in fine dining.
How do you know which outdoor wedding venue is right for you? Below we’ll tackle the 10 best outdoor wedding venues in Las Vegas, separated by features such as price, customization, and customer service.
Las Vegas Country Club
Let’s start off the list with one of the most pleasant and classic locations in Las Vegas. The Las Vegas Country Club is an idyllic slice of the best this city has to offer, perfect if you want as classic a wedding as possible.
You have all the basics of a traditional wedding at your fingertips, from a gorgeous reception hall to a scenic nearby lake. Fans of golf will have plenty to love here thanks to the massive nearby golf course.
- Costs range starts at $2,000 to $3,000
- Scenic, classic wedding venue with gorgeous backdrops
- Provides additional amenities such as decor, catering, and photography services
Reflection Bay Golf Club
Let’s keep on with the golf theme, shall we? Reflection Bay Golf Club combines the lush green hills of the golf course with the blue stretch of a nearby lake.
For those who aren’t a huge fan of dry desert, this outdoor wedding venue is fantastic for how easily it replicates the feel of the West Coast. Once you’re done enjoying the palm trees, hold your outdoor venue right next to its stunning lake.
- Costs range start at $1,000 to $2,500
- Snazzy replication of glittering beaches in the heart of the desert
- Fun features such as yacht rides and golf courses
Red Rock Canyon Ceremony
Rolling red canyons and the wide desert expanse are some of Nevada’s most prominent features. If you want to embody the heart of Las Vegas in a single photo, Red Rock Canyon Ceremony is your best bet!
Red Rock Canyon Ceremony boasts some of the most skilled wedding planners around, providing you with the ability to coordinate incredible photoshoots. It’s also one of the more affordable options on this list if you’re on a budget. Check out this list if you need a little extra help planning your trip!
- Cost ranges from $1,500 to $3,000
- Scenic explorations of the desert
- Well-rounded wedding package for the budget-conscious
Are you and your loved one a fan of long, peaceful walks in the park? Springs Preserve embodies the heart of nature in one perfect location, designed to bring out your wedding’s rustic side.
Filled with lush gardens and rows of trees, Springs Preserve is a legendary photo op just waiting to happen. While they offer indoor receptions for the occasional rainy day, this is one outdoor wedding venue you won’t want to miss. A plethora of theaters, restaurants, and art galleries round out this fantastic location.
- Cost ranges between $2,000 to $5,000
- Vivid gardens, flowers, and trees for the nature fan
- Plenty of enriching and entertaining activities in one location
Planning a huge event is an overwhelming task. Events LV is happy to take the stress out by providing the best in catering, planning, and renting services.
One of the most enchanting options on this list, The Grove is a slice of country in the heart of the city. If you grew up in rural environments and want to pay homage to your roots, this might just be your pick.
The Grove prides itself on being an all-inclusive experience, offering a range of packages for just about any wedding. You can opt for a simple gazebo photoshoot or go all-out with a garden terrace party. The venue is also right next to many food joints on the exciting Las Vegas strip.
- Cost ranges between $3,000 to $5,000
- Tranquil, natural setting with an emphasis on classic stylings
- Flexible packaging for smaller weddings
Lakeside Wedding and Events
Gardens, lakes, chapels, oh my! Lakeside Wedding and Events is a stunning showcase of what makes a wedding truly special, spanning just about everything you’d want in one place.
The main feature is the lake, of course! Lakeside Wedding and Events offers a stunning variety of locations set to this iconic backdrop, such as their Swan Garden or their Waterfall Garden.
- Cost ranges between $3,000 to $6,000
- Gorgeous lakes, waterfalls, and gardens all in one place
- Wide variety of supplemental services
Still curious about how luxurious and romantic Las Vegas can be? Rainbow Gardens lives up to its brilliant name, igniting thousands of people’s imaginations every year.
An abundance of plants, flowers, and lights dazzle the eye the second you enter Rainbow Gardens. This outdoor wedding venue is one of Las Vegas’s best-known choices for its extravagance. Chocolate fountains and ice sculptures are just some of the luxuries you can add to your special day.
- Cost ranges between $3,500 to $10,000
- Strong emphasis on nature and snazzy light fixtures
- Wide range of fancy additions like ice sculptures, chocolate fountains, and dove releases
Eiffel Tower in Paris Las Vegas
Do you want to visit Europe, but in the comfort of your own country? The Eiffel Tower in Paris Las Vegas is as accurate a recreation as any!
The view from the Eiffel Tower is unforgettable, giving you a perfect look at the glittering city lights below. Once you’re done taking photos, you’ll get access to the finest in French cuisine.
- Cost ranges between $300 to $500
- Fantastic view and great food
- Low cost for simple weddings
Related: The 10 Best Hotels In Vegas
Las Vegas is known for its wealth of lights and neon. The Neon Museum is how you capture the feel of the city in just a few snapshots.
Their outdoor eateries and public art galleries are just icing on the wedding cake. Consider visiting this spot if you want to embrace your artistic side!
- Cost ranges between $1,000 to $1,500
- Ideal for small receptions and photoshoots
- Strong emphasis on neon, lights, and unique art fixtures
Mt. Charleston Lodge
Last, but not least, we have the gorgeous Mrt. Charleston Lodge. This outdoor wedding venue combines a mixture of scenic lakes, sunny palm trees, and rolling mountains in one hot spot.
Nevada isn’t exactly known for being a prime winter location, but the Mt. Charleston Lodge offers the best in classic ski lodge amenities. Consider booking this venue if you want to enjoy ski slopes and indoor dining after your special day.
- Cost ranges between $2,000 to $4,000
- Great choice for winter weddings
- Plenty of fun activities and sights to see
Ready to start planning your extravagant Las Vegas wedding? Reach out to Events LV to start scheduling and decorating your venue.