Established in 2011.
Current Events was established in early 2011 and is becoming one of Las Vegas’ premier event rental companies. Current Events is founded on the principal of giving our customers the highest quality experience without sacrifice. From our new, clean, and well maintained equipment to our courteous and helpful staff, Current Events is building an exceptional experience for your next event.
We are also continually adding new and innovative products to our inventory to provide our customers with the most up to date and popular options.
Delivery Driver / Special Event Installer
Looking to fill 2-3 Positions
$16-$20 Per Hour + Performance based bonuses
DO NO APPLY WITHOUT THE FOLLOWING
• Valid Driver’s License
• Clean MVR/DMV 3-year report (No more than 30 days old at time of application)
What this position is
With this position you are not only a Deliver Driver, but also a lead event installer who will be in charge of set up and breakdown of
Current Events rental equipment. You will be responsible for ensuring the rental equipment is carefully loaded and unloaded correctly. As a deliver driver/installer you will be in charge of the support team to assist in completing the event install. You will work closely with clients on-site and must insure a highest level of customer service and satisfaction. At Current Events, Safety is our #1 priority. You must always maintain a consistently safe work environment for you and all team members.
Physical Demands and Requirements
• Drug Free – (Must be able to pass a drug test)
• Ability to safely operate 12, 16, and/or 24’ Box Trucks with liftgates)
• Regularly lift and/or move objects 50-100 LBS
• Ability to regularly stop, kneel, crouch, climb or crawl
• Ability to walk, drive, lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
• Open availability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and overtime as needed
• Extremely task-oriented, accurate and efficient
• Adhere to assigned routes, schedules and safety procedures
This position is for someone who wants to work directly for a small family-owned business. The ideal individual is looking for
long term employment. Someplace where your ideas and opinions are heard and you can make a difference. This position
is for a person who takes pride in anything that they do. Someone who is not comfortable being associated with
subpar products and personal performance. This person a self-starter who is very detailed oriented. It is ideal for you
to have a true passion for special events. You must truly enjoy seeing all the deferent aspects needed to pull off a successful event.
If you feel this describes you than please apply
Please email your resume, MVR report and a copy of your Driver’s License to