Established in 2011.
Current Events was established in early 2011 and is becoming one of Las Vegas’ premier event rental companies. Current Events is founded on the principal of giving our customers the highest quality experience without sacrifice. From our new, clean, and well maintained equipment to our courteous and helpful staff, Current Events is building an exceptional experience for your next event.
We are also continually adding new and innovative products to our inventory to provide our customers with the most up to date and popular options.
- Read and comprehend company orders and invoices to complete client deliveries and pick-ups
- By example carefully load and unload event rental equipment
- Use provided diagrams and drawings to properly install and layout event equipment
- Understand sales, client and venue objectives
- Lead crew members proficiently with a helpful and teaching style
- Work closely with the client on site to ensure high level of customer service and satisfaction
- Perform work to established company standards
- Foster and maintain a consistently safe work environment
- Ability to safely operate a 24 foot box truck with lift gate
- Maintain a valid class C California driver’s license with a driving record that meets company/insurance standards
- Completing tasks from start to finish
- Concern for getting work done on time and correctly
- Extremely task-oriented.
- High standards of quality and accuracy
- Adhering to established guidelines and procedures
- Requires high degree of information gathering before making decision
- Must be comfortable in making decisions in area of specialty or expertise
- Reserved, factual, formal and sincere communication
- Look to management for direction in areas outside of expertise
- Strong follow-through on delegated tasks and assignments
- Following established policies and procedures and expects other to do the same
- Leads by example: is the technical expert in the area and does work required of subordinates
Prefer Talking To Someone About Your Order?
We’re happy to assist you!